Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Forgotten Carols


This will be my first try at blogging. I am sitting at my computer during lunch and was prompted to create a blog for the Colettis of Rigby. I hope to post some pictures and keep up on family events.

We are about to perform with Michael McLean in the Idaho Falls production of "The Forgotten Carols". I have prepared a choir of 75 singers from Eastern Idaho for the four performances in the I.F. Civic Auditorium. This auditorium holds almost 2,000 people and is virtually sold out this year. That means almost 8,000 people from the Idaho Falls area will see the performances.

There are many changes this year. Several more characters will be introduced on stage as the story begins to develop from the early years.

1 comment:

celestialrachel said...

Where did you purchase the Choral Music for "Forgotten Carols"? I'm trying to get it for my choir and can't find it anywhere!